Sunday 22 April 2007

Yay Optimism

Well, things have been interesting, my right knee has been pretty poor lately, and im quite worried about it, so ive taken a big reduction in impact training, icing joints etc. But tbh, this couldnt have happened at a better time, and im not fussed about it. I felt weak in many areas again the other day, and even though i have progressed, i dont think its as much as it could be. I feel im weak in basic areas too, especially as my pushups are abysmal, but not in terms of my arms, but using my back and not arching it. I cant feel when im doing it, so im experimenting a lot with my camera and changing what i do to try and sort it out.

This has led me to do loads more conditioning at home, ive found things i can do everyday, out in my garden and more indoors if its raining, and im very determined to become stronger in areas ive identified as weak, which is a lot.

I was a bit of a grouchy..... goose today at the jam, but i wouldnt say for bad reasons, just because people were trying things that they were not ready for, and it's a re-occuring theme. So as i was reducing impact and trying to influence people to do less "big" things a bit i went barefeet, this also stopped me from doing anything I have banned myself from. I really enjoyed it and felt a big difference so im going to increase barefoot training a lot. My feet are now very dirty and i cant wash the mud off them. Good stuff.

P.s sorry i havent been on the last two bottom levels, i had a mock exam the next day last week.

But i will be there this week. yay!

No comments: