Thursday 26 April 2007

Meet Matilda



IM PREGNANT!!!!!!..................................That would be the case if i was female, Instead meet my evil twin Matilda. In reality Matilda is a very painful blood blister that was conceived from barefoot running. Despite being told to stab my evil twin and end this madness I've decided to keep her around a little longer (Doctors advise) (although I'm renowned for not following doctors advice) to not risk the chance of Matilda becoming infected, to see if she calms down and lets us both go our separate ways. Matilda is a f**king b*tch, she stops me putting pressure on my left foot and she is VERY painful so I'm very close to popping her ass into next week.


Blood Blisters can form after chafing, or pinching, and apparently keeping the skin of the feet and hands dry and hard reduces the risk of damage or separation of the skin layers e.g. reducing the risk of Blood Blisters. I admit i have been a fool and gone to fast into barefoot running on concrete (which doesn't help) and need longer just slowly barefoot to strengthen my feet and my feet's skin, until my feet are at "hobbit level" hehe but i guess we learn from our mistakes. My training yesterday with everyone was good despite being unable to put pressure on my left foot hehe. I completed a target of mine of two muscle-ups in a row but instead four muscle-ups in a row which was kinda kool i guess woot woot! . Me and Matilda are going to stay at home today so no bottom level for us tonight. I leave you all with peace, harmony and a picture of Jason's feet.


- Spence

No comments: