Saturday 21 April 2007

Kevin: Pressures on training


Recently I have felt that others think that I have slacked or become lazy in my training. I missed the last BL due to food poisoning (bleurgh!) still feel a bit weak because I haven't trained hard for about a week now.

Now is coming up to exam time (oh the jubilance!) and in the midst of the sudden rush of GCSE revision that I need to catch up on as I spent the whole of Easter holidays avoiding school work the best I could! So It's difficult for me to force myself to not train as much as I would like to because of educational pressures and also I feel as if I let my friends with whom I train with most, mainly gay boy Dizzy and gay face Jason. You all know how much I love to train and also in the warming weather the temptation to neglect schoolwork to train is always mingling in the air. Yes I will train, but at this moment in time it's not possible to train with the regularity I have trained over the past couple of months or so. What I really don't want to happen is for something I love to tarnish my educational progress; but I will train so hard come the summer; which I can't wait for!

So I hope to see all you guys out training soon, but apologies if I occasionally can't make training sessions!

1 comment:

Julian said...

You're doing the right thing, education first. Get the exams done then go nuts.