Sunday 11 March 2007

1st mar 07
post by: Jason

Progress

Last week i felt it was time for me to return to BL because i had over come some of the problems i was having and i am confident now that i am back on track and will be able to get past the other problems that still plague me.
(I will follow this up when my goals are complete, (2/3 weeks me thinks)

When i returned to BL i was surprised and disappointed to find that only Dizzy and Kevin were still training, regardless of this and being kicked out of BL straight away we had a great night and i showed them a few new things to do that i had been training whilst i took my little break.

Next week i hope that we see a better turn out? I will hopefully be bringing two new friends, i don't know if they will stick at it like kev and dizz but i guess we will have to wait and see
- watch this space -

3 comments:

US said...

Hey, ha its dizzy posting comment about you, bwahaha.

Munday and that occasionally come, but its hard for them to travel. Maybe me and Kev scared them off :/

I <3 bottom level, is one of my favourite parts of training.

fun fun fun.

Anthony Munday said...

I know how much Bottom Level will help me and my parkour, I've had bad luck recently i plan my trip up to Canterbury and then something happens or pops up at the last minute lol and people saying they come and then back out last minute. So now im mainly concentrating on myself and will come every week early :D, haha I <3 Dizzy and Kev cant scare me that easily.

Julian said...

glad to hear you are over your plateau man,
hugs and kisses xox